Merrithew™ Pilates V2 Max Plus™ Reformer Bundle
- Regular price
- Price: $7,999.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $7,999.00 USD
- Unit price
The “Cadillac” of our Reformer line, the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer facilitates limitless exercise possibilities. This one-of-a-kind unit multitasks as a raised Mat platform, a Reformer, a virtual Cadillac and a breakthrough multi-planar, biomechanics training tool.
Equipped with our innovative retractable rope system and travelling pulleys on the vertical frame, the V2 Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, providing an increased range of motion, making it the premier tool for Pilates-based sport-specific, rehab and cross-training movement.
The V2 Max Plus Reformer is a CE Marked Class I Medical Device in conformity with the new European Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR). This certifies the equipment across most of Europe, allowing it to be formally used in hospitals and health care settings by medical professionals to improve the health and quality of life of patients.
Includes the Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $ more – a value of over $ .
Tall or long torso? Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade. (Email us about extension upgrades - firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are an Authorized Retailer for Merrithew™.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- Mat Converter – allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Owner’s manual
6 standard and 20+ custom upholstery colors. Email our team at Sales@pilatesmatters.com for custom colors.
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Minimal assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
5 great reasons to buy from us:
Fast, Free Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Top Customer Service
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.