Merrithew™ Pilates Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer Bundle
- Regular price
- Price: $8,299.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $8,299.00 USD
- Unit price
With its higher carriage, the Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer is ideal for physical therapy and physiotherapy clinics and facilities catering to a senior or mobility-challenged client-base. Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformers come equipped with a High-Precision Spring Package, offering a full range of resistance for clients in various stages of rehabilitation.
The addition of the Vertical Frame with an adjustable pulley system offers variable angles of resistance, allowing for precise targeting of muscle groups and ensures optimal joint movement. An excellent tool for rehabilitation and injury prevention.
The Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformer is a CE Marked Class I Medical Device in conformity with the new European Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR). This certifies the equipment across most of Europe, allowing it to be formally used in hospitals and health care settings by medical professionals to improve the health and quality of life of patients.
Bundle includes the Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $more – a value of over $ .
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- Mat Converter – allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity clinical and studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC.
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride.
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely.
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions.
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion.
- 1 in (2.5 cm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights.
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily.
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage.
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition.
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
Wood materials were once trees, breathing organisms that worked to survive. Every warp, knot, or mineral streak is a testament to a tree’s life, and the years it lived through. Not every piece of Baltic Birch will have patches or streaks, but that doesn’t make it better or worse than the parts that do. The patches do not affect the integrity or quality; the wood stands up to our high-quality standards and is natural and unique. Merrithew will not replace products that may have oval patches, knots, or biscuits as they fall within our quality standards.
5 great reasons to buy from us:
Fast, Free Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Top Customer Service
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.