Merrithew™ Pilates Rehab V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle
- Regular price
- Price: $5,599.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $5,599.00 USD
- Unit price
With its higher carriage, the Rehab V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle is ideal for physical therapy and physiotherapy clinics and facilities catering to a senior or mobility-challenged client-base. Rehab V2 Max Reformers come equipped with a High-Precision Spring Package, offering a full range of resistance for clients in various stages of rehabilitation. Instruct and perform core stability, peripheral mobility and plyometric exercises with exceptional results, no matter what your need, on the Rehab V2 Max Reformer.
The Rehab V2 Max Reformer is a CE Marked Class I Medical Device in conformity with the new European Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR). This certifies the equipment across most of Europe, allowing it to be formally used in hospitals and health care settings by medical professionals to improve the health and quality of life of patients.
Includes the Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $ more – a value of over $ .
Tall or long torso? Add 6 inches to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade. (Email us about extension upgrades - firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are an Authorized Retailer Merrithew™.
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Owner's manual available
6 standard and 20+ custom upholstery colors. Email our team at Sales@pilatesmatters.com for custom colors.
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity clinical or studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter - allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable - add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
5 great reasons to buy from us:
Fast, Free Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Top Customer Service
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.