Merrithew™ Pilates SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer Machine
- Regular price
- Price: $6,099.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $6,099.00 USD
- Unit price
The SPX® Max Plus™ is the ultimate Pilates Reformer in the SPX family. Equipped with our innovative retractable rope system and travelling pulleys on the vertical frame, the SPX Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, allowing three-dimensional movement that replicates daily activities. It’s a Reformer and virtual Cadillac in one, offering maximum functionality in a minimum amount of space. Great for all levels of fitness and athletic training.
The SPX Max Plus Reformer is a CE Marked Class I Medical Device in conformity with the new European Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR). This certifies the equipment across most of Europe, allowing it to be formally used in hospitals and health care settings by medical professionals to improve the health and quality of life of patients.
Optional accessories are available a la carte or choose the value-packed SPX Max Plus Reformer Bundle that also includes a Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $ more – a value of over $ . Enjoy the STOTT PILATES method.
Tall or long torso? Add 6 inches (15 cm) to the length of your Pilates Reformer with an extension upgrade. (Email us about extension upgrades - email@example.com)
We are an Authorized Retailer for Merrithew™.
SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer Machine Includes
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Owner’s manual available
6 standard and 20+ custom upholstery colors. Email our team at Sales@pilatesmatters.com for custom colors.
SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer Machine Features
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (2.5 cm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Stackable if vertical frame is removed. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
|Length||97 in||247 cm|
|Weight||128 lbs||58 kg|
|Width||22 in||56 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||9 in||23 cm|
Minimum Ceiling Height
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
5 great reasons to buy from us:
Fast, Free Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Top Customer Service
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.