Merrithew™ Pilates V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle with High-Precision Gearbar
- Regular price
- Price: $5,299.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $5,299.00 USD
- Unit price
A favorite among health and fitness professionals, the V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle now comes with a High-Precision Gearbar. This bundle is ideal for boutique studios, clubs, fitness facilities and homes with a dedicated Pilates space.
The standard height V2 Max Reformer is very versatile and allows for easier transitions between exercises for efficient group and one-on-one training sessions. Equipped with a six position High-Precision Gearbar, you can achieve greater precision and superior ergonomics when setting or altering the tension between exercises.
This Reformer is suitable for all types of clients, including athletes, fitness enthusiasts, rehab and active aging participants.
The V2 Max Reformer is a CE Marked Class I Medical Device in conformity with the new European Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR). This certifies the equipment across most of Europe, allowing it to be formally used in hospitals and health care settings by medical professionals to improve the health and quality of life of patients.
Includes the Reformer Box with Footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $ more – a value of over $ .
We are an Authorized Retailer for Merrithew™.
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- High-Precision Gearbar
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Owner’s manual
6 standard and 20+ upholstery colors. Email our team at Sales@pilatesmatters.com for custom colors.
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC.
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride.
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely.
- 6 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions.
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion.
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights.
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily.
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage.
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands.
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition.
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface.
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
5 great reasons to buy from us:
Fast, Free Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Top Customer Service
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.